Last Updated: 5/28/18
SECTION 1 - WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
- Information You Give Us - When you register for an account or when you purchase something from our Site, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect personal information you give us such as your full name, address, email address, phone number as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
- Information Automatically Collected - When you browse our site, we automatically log information about you and your computer such as your computer operating system type, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and pages you viewed to provide us with site analytics and to create a better site experience for you.
- Cookies - We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make our Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
- Transactions - When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- Email Marketing - When you subscribe to our newsletter and blog by submitting your email address through our Site or when you contact us directly requesting to be added to our email marketing or blog list, we imply that you consent to us collecting and storing your email address for that specific reason only.
- Secondary Reason - If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
- Contact Us - If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also request to change contact choices or update your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Opt-Out - Our marketing and blog emails also tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your account and/or order(s).
- Reject Cookies - You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
SECTION 3 - USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
- Send confirmation emails regarding your account and/or order.
- Fulfill and ship your order.
- Respond to comments or questions and provide customer service.
- Send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- (If Applicable) With your consent, we use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us.
SECTION 4 - SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share your information to process payments. All information is transmitted via an encrypted connection to our payment processor Stripe.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
SECTION 5 - SQUARESPACE
- Host - Our store is hosted on Squarespace. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 6 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- In general, third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. We recommend that you read their privacy policies so that you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- When you click on a link in our Site, it may direct you away from our Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time. If we make any changes, we will change the “Last Updated” date above.
PO Box 7
Sprague, Nebraska 68438